From the aisle to our hands to your home
How it Works
Bouquet Preservation Timeline
This guide offers a step-by-step outline, starting at the beginning (before your wedding day) to the very end (when you have your preserved bouquet keepsakes in your hand).
1. Browse our bouquet preservation offerings to find what suits your style! Add the items to your cart and check out to secure your order.
Review our ordering guide prior to checking out to ensure you have enough flowers for your preservation.
2. Looking for a bit more guidance? Schedule a complimentary in-person or virtual consult with our Client Relationship team before placing your order.
3. Place your order from 6 months before your wedding up until the week of. We do not require a reservation or deposit to place your order.
Pro-tip: The sooner you place your order the better, we know how hectic wedding week can be!
1. Overnight ship us your wedding flowers the very next business day after your celebration following our shipping instructions. Thursday-Sunday weddings should be shipped out the following Monday.
Getting married over a holiday weekend? Check out our holiday calendar to coordinate when to ship your bouquet.
Pro-tip: We must receive your flowers in the freshest condition possible. Your fresh flowers must arrive within 5 business days after your event.
2. Keep your flowers fresh in the meantime by:
- Keeping them in a cool, dark place
- Keeping the stems in fresh water
- If you can, place your bouquet in the fridge. However, don't let your petals get frosty!
1. You will be notified via email as soon as our team intakes your bouquet.
2. Your wedding florals will be pressed within 24 hours of arrival at our shop.
3. Your order will enter the design phase in just a few short weeks after being pressed.
4. Any questions, comments, or concerns about your order in the meantime? Reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pro-tip: We know waiting isn't the most exciting part of the process. Follow along with us on Instagram to stay in the loop, see behind the scenes, and catch a few sneak peeks of in-progress orders!
...Now back to you!
Time to do a happy dance, it's here!
1. Our turn around time varies with demand, but you can expect your pressed flower keepsakes to arrive within 4-5 months of arriving at our shop.
2. Enjoy your keepsakes for years to come! Follow our care instructions to maintain the vibrancy of your pieces.
3. We love to see your reactions when unboxing your pressed pieces, how you style them in your home, and your before-and-after shots! Tag us @pressedbouquetshop using #PressedAtHome on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook for a chance to be featured.
4. Spread the love! As a growing small business, reviews mean the world to us. If you're satisfied with your order, we'd love to hear about it!
Have questions about the preservation process?
Submit the form below and our Client Relationship Team will respond to you as soon as possible.