Custom Order Notes
If you are shipping your flowers to us, you are required to use our detailed shipping instructions to guide you on packing your fresh flowers.
Please note overnight transit is strongly encouraged to ensure fresh delivery of your flowers. Please use UPS's cost estimator tool to preview the cost of shipping in your fresh flowers prior to purchasing. Shipping Zip Code: 18106 -- City/State: Allentown, PA
Please refer to our FAQs prior to placing your order.
An add-on service for any custom preservation order! Now offering a more collaborative preservation service, the Peony Experience is an all-encompassing, customer experience that will enable constant communication between the Design and Client Relations Team, for a finished preservation piece(s), customized to your desires.
This package includes a more hands-on preservation experience. Below is what you can expect when purchasing the Peony Experience.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive a one-on-one consultation invitation to schedule with our Client Relations Manager to discuss our different product offerings, bundle deals, pressing and designing process, wedding/event aesthetic, as well as what you are looking for in your final design.
- A call from our Client Relations Team once your bouquet or floral arrangement arrives at our shop if you are shipping to us. If not, you can schedule a time to drop off your arrangement directly to us at our shop in Allentown, PA.
- After the bouquet and florals are professionally pressed, you will be prompted to schedule a virtual or an in-person meeting with our Creative Manager, Jenni, to explain what flowers are most important and where they’d like everything to be placed. During this time, you can discuss what you would like to see in your finished product. This is for both frame and resin designs.
- After your design session has been completed and your flowers are ready to be beautifully arranged, we will send 1 proof with up to 5 revisions for any order.
- One last photo will be sent of all finalized products before they are shipped out or ready for pick-up.
- You can expect to get your preserved florals in a quicker turnaround time.
If you are shipping your flowers to us, you are required to use our detailed shipping instructions to guide you on packing your fresh flowers. Click here for the instructions.
Please note overnight transit is strongly encouraged to ensure fresh delivery of your flowers. Please use UPS's cost estimator tool to preview the cost of shipping in your fresh flowers prior to purchasing.
City/State: Allentown, PA
We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to guide you in your decision making process. Please review these FAQs for important information regarding our processes.